Annuncio di lavoro
ECE is searching for an Operation Supervisor – Shopping center
Welcome to the ECE Group. We are the experts for complex and sustainably successful real estate. 3.200 employees in 12 countries create attractive shopping, working and residential worlds to live and experience. ECE Marketplaces GmbH & Co. KG operates around 200 shopping centers and is a leader in the shopping center sector in Europe. With the expertise of more than 55 years, we continuously develop the centers and thus create new shopping experiences. We inspire people and offer room for development. Looking for new space for your ideas? We have a place for you!
We are searching for an experienced
Operation Supervisor – Shopping center
- With dedicated commitment, you will support the Technical Manager in ensuring operations according to technical aspects, in the management of the facility budget (incl. budget formation, long-term planning) and approval of the content of invoices relating to the building services equipment.
- Following up further development of current projects and processes
- With your expertise, you will be the contact person for all technical matters and handle measures relating to operations.
- This includes support in the initiation of maintenance and repair orders, as well as in the selection of maintenance companies and other service providers.
- In addition, you will support your manager in ensuring compliance with traffic safety obligations and safety-related regulations as well as in planning and managing the budget.
- You will also keep a constant eye on optimizing the economic and sustainable operation of the center, including energy monitoring
- You will represent the Technical Manager during absences in a professional capacity, also covering, if necessary, the role of fire protection officer
- Support of the central administration
- You will work with a team of technicians and will be a reference person to them.
- The foundation of your success is a completed training in a technical field, preferably electrical engineering or in the field of heating, ventilation, sanitation. Professional and/or academic experience in business and administration is wished. You have already gained at least 3 years of professional experience in these fields.
- Ideally, you have attended advanced training courses in the technical areas of monitoring, control, regulation and optimization equipment in buildings as well as fire alarm systems and/or have successfully completed your master craftsman training.
- You are characterized by a high degree of service orientation and organizational skills.
- A good proficiency of written and spoken English & Italian, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams) and invoicing management softwares (such as SAP) round off your profile.
- You are willing to work flexible working hours work (average 5-day-working week, including weekends & public holidays)
- You want to develop a career within ECE Italia as a future Technical Manager at one of our malls.
- Adigeo Shopping Mall, in Verona, is the training center that will prepare you in the coming years to take over a technical manager position in one of ECE Italia malls.
- Availability for relocation is a must.
- Willingness to lead a team and develop a leadership approach
- Availability to take part in trainings (also in international field).
Your competencies and Behavioral Anchors:
- Involves different perspectives and puts the customer at the center of his or her own actions.
- Deals with others in an appreciative manner. Builds sustainable working relationships and internal networks, share your knowledge with others
- Organizes own work effectively and ensure a good flow of information
- Acts in a proactive and solution-oriented manner. Involves others in finding solutions. Identifies problems early and addresses them clearly.
- Motivates self even in difficult situations. Exudes a positive attitude. Transfers own enthusiasm to others
- Requests feedback, takes it on board and implements it successfully.
Place of work: Adigeo, in Verona.
Contract type: permanent contract.
Please submit your application to jonathan.pirovanoececom.